PostConf Software Overview
Before PostConf even experienced systems administrators had
difficulty installing and configuring an email server.
With PostConf anyone can setup a bulletproof email server in just
10 minutes, a substantial savings over two to four hours of expert
systems administration or consulting.
- Mail Server or Spam Filtering Gateway
- Easy to Understand Menus
- 10 minutes to Setup a Gateway, Server, or Client
- Gateway Mode Protects Your Exchange, Notes, or Groupwise Server
- Server and Client Modes Ensure Secure, Reliable Delivery
- Includes all the functionality of Postfix and Sendmail
- Safe and Effective Virus and Spam Filtering, Fully Configurable
- Detailed Status, Queue, Log and Filter Reports
- Designed for High Security Environments
- Backup and Restore to a Single File
- GUI Queue Management
PostConf accommodates existing OS and package design. Elements like
directory paths, compiler flags, and encryption support will continue to
work as designed. Only the configurations are managed (and monitored) by
the PostConf front-end.
Where other vendors incorporate bells and whistles into their product
PostConf is careful to include only those items which are necessary and
detail, nothing but the most logical layout of all key features. Those
minutiae can still be managed outside of PostConf, but the Keep-It-Simple
design minimizes setup and management effort, and facilitates a better
understanding of what your email-related applications are doing.
- Scales from a single mailbox to the largest organizations
- A single server can manage email for thousands of accounts
- With no per-user charges or recurring license fees